Take sleep to a whole new level with this king power base with adjustable head and 12-inch hybrid mattress. With this mattress, you have endless possibilities for restful sleep. Feel the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a comforting feel. High-density foam provides the firmness you love. Gel memory foam provides restorative support for your lower back. Hypoallergenic material is ideal for sufferers of allergies for ultimate, undisturbed sleep. The mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply bring it to your room, remove the plastic wrap and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes and fits perfectly on the adjustable base. Taking sleep to a whole new level, the power base smoothly raises your upper body to relieve pressure points. What a great option for those who like to sit up in bed. Adjustable bases may also help breathing, reduce snoring and soothe those with acid reflux. Convenient USB charging is available in its remote for connecting your electronics.
- Set includes Ashley-Sleep® Lifestyle king power base with 12-inch hybrid mattress
- Mattress comfort level: ultra plush
- Mattress with 0.75-inch high-density gel memory foam lumbar support, 1.5-inch high-density super soft quilt foam and 1-inch upholstery grade comfort support foam
- 2 perimeter rows of 9-inch 13-gauge pocketed coils
- 680 individual power packed wrapped coils
- 10-year non-prorated warranty; CertiPur-US certified
- Power base with wired remote control
- USB charging available in remote
- State recycling fee may apply
|Alternate Package Name
||Gruve 12 Inch Hybrid Mattress with Adjustable Base
||King 2-Piece Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.